-
November 6th, 2007, 12:50 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
i dont like to complain but.. come on! two in a row! first some 515e's..ups detroyed in shipping. and now some 416- 8c's , stated as good speakers, showing with massive voice coil rub and the other, very weak. i wouldnt have bought them if i didnt want them to be good upon arrival. maybe im just picky. starting to wonder tho..
-
November 6th, 2007, 01:55 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Got an ER10 from Canada off EPAY, dropped so hard in shipping the frame is bent and cracked, ouch, trying to work the seller...
Poor packing, a bit of bubble wrap in a box.
Harry
-
November 10th, 2007, 02:34 AM
#3
Inactive Member
It's hit an miss with shipping.
I had 3 18" subs delivered a month or so ago. packed only in a thin cardboard box (one speaker per box)
They arrived in perfect condition, unbelievable as it may be. No extra packing, not attached to a board, nothing, just set into a box and closed up.
I have been quite lucky, now that I have bragged, my day will come soon I am guessing!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks